Unfortunately, we are not able to successfully process every application that we receive for an OPAL account.
We may not be able to proceed with an application due to geographical location of the business registration, the nature of the business such as operating within an illegal industry, or the various restrictions and regulations imposed upon us by our various banking partners around the world.
While we are typically unable to go into any further detail around our onboarding decisions, please feel free to take a look at the list of businesses and industries we are unable to work with:
- Adult industry, including dating websites
- Antique dealers
- Arms or defense related Businesses
- Art Dealerships
- Auction houses, bidding fee auctioneers, penny auctions, or any type of all-pay auction
- Businesses involving the trade of living animals and livestock
- Businesses selling counterfeit goods
- Cannabidiol “CBD” related businesses
- Church bodies and places of worship
- Companies offering the sale or marketing of binary options
- Cryptocurrency related businesses
- Debt restructuring or collection related businesses
- Drilling, extractive or international oil & gas related businesses
- Gambling & casino related businesses
- IPTV service providers
- Nuclear power related businesses
- Pharmaceutical & health related products
- Pyramid sellers
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us here.